Monday, December 22, 2008

Blog at last

So after years of blog envy and being dared to start a blog of my own - I'm here in all my pinkness. Being a procrastinator of the highest order, expect this blog to be slow. My blog is about cooking. I am very passionate about food and cooking. I am a vegan coeliac, so my diet is very restricted and that forces me to be a little creative. My five year old son, is not vegan or coeliac - but he is dairy free. Here I will tell you about great new recipes I've tried, with some help from experts and some of my own creative attempts. Whatever I make, I promise it will be delicious - as I only eat the best ;)
My particular interest is in Japanese cuisine, especially Bento boxes. Yes, I'm one of those mad bento mums! I also have an interest in Khmer cuisine, because my son is from Cambodia. Italian cuisine, because I lived in Italy and am studying an MA in Italian. And anything else that is vegan and delicious. Hope you will enjoy my blog.

1 comment: